Monday, August 2, 2010

LOTS OF CHANGES

Hello all- I know its been way way WAY to long. Our life has just been crazy these past few months. Lincoln is now just about 6 months old and growing like a weed. When I look at him now I can't believe how little he was when he was born. He can grab toys now and sit up on his own almost perfectly.

We have had major changes in our lives. We moved (again!) all the way back across the country to Port Orchard, Washington, since Keenan recieved orders to the Stennis, an aircraft carrier. We are still getting settled in our new home. Its a great house, lots of space (more then we need) and is close to our great friends Corey and Amber's new house that is still being built. We arrived here about a month ago. There are days when I wish we would have gone back to San Diego though!

Lincoln has been adjusting well. He started waking up again at night for the first few weeks we were here, but has gotten better over the past few nights so hopefully that continues.

Keenan has been pretty busy with work, but hasn't officially started his "job" yet.

As for me, I actually have been offered a job at a salon here, when my license is switched over. I am deciding whether it is the right time for me to go back to work, or if I should stay home with Lincoln a little longer. Also the whole trying to find daycare thing is very scary, not sure if I'm ready to deal with that whole situation yet.

This past weekend we took a day trip through the MWR to Mt. St. Helens. It was very cool! I wish I could have seen it before it blew, but it was still so cool to see. Pics will be posted soon.

I will try to blog more often! My goal is one post a week!
Lindsey

4 comments:

  1. Yay - I've been waiting for a new post - now I know what's up with you guys, seems when we talk on the phone not everything gets asked or said. I will be watching more often now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry from Minnesota!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Henry so! I can't wait till he is out here! Which reminds me I need to add him to Keenan's ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wish you guys were back in San Diego, too!

    ReplyDelete