Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lincoln is 5 weeks old!

Hello all-

It's been a while! A newborn keeps me very busy! Lincoln is doing great. He is getting bigger every day and now weighs about 7 and a half pounds! He seems to get that people sleep at night the past few nights so I hope that continues. He is still waking up to eat about every 3 hours, can't wait till he sleeps through the night!

Last weekend, Keenan's parents visited and Keenan had a 4 day weekend so we took Lincoln on his first trip to Ft. Myers, FL to see the Twins play. He enjoyed the game (i.e. slept through it). He also met TC! He did great in the car, again only waking up about every 3 hours to eat, but otherwise was content with being in the car.

We still have more visitors to look forward to! My sister is coming on Monday for a few days and my mom is coming later in the week to help out when Keenan is on his overnight shift again for a week. Hopefully, Lincoln and I can get out of the house to enjoy the beautiful weather we've been having here when the visitors come! Well I gotta go..a little boy is crying my name ;) I will try to post pics soon from vacation-otherwise click the link down a few posts to see updated pictures of Lincoln in the album on snapfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment