Monday, August 30, 2010

Traveling begins...

Last time Keenan was stationed at a ship-I did lots of traveling with all the time I had without him around. I don't expect this time at this ship to be any different :) just a little bit more interesting now that Lincoln is in the mix.

On Wednesday, we will be leaving to go home to MN for 2 weeks. It will be the first time Lincoln and I are away from daddy. It should be interesting, but also good to see family.

When we get back, my parents and my nephew Brevin will be visiting for a week. Then 2 weeks after that Lincoln and I leave for our vacation to Hawaii!!! I don't know what the traveling plans are for christmas- but I'm sure there will be plenty of traveling involved.

Spring/Summer 2011 has tentative trips scheduled- San Diego for Lincoln's Bday, a cruise with some of my girlfriends from high school, a trip before keenans deployment, and possibly HI again next summer.

I just LOVE traveling, and hoping Lincoln does too. Otherwise, with Keenan and I as his parents, he better get used to it!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Me and Grandpa are already talking about the next trip to Seattle :)

    ReplyDelete