So, yesterday I woke up with lots of contractions and called the doctor. They had me come in to the clinic and then sent me to the hospital because they thought I was in labor. After being hooked up to monitors for a while, they weren't sure what to do with me! They couldn't decide if I was in labor or not. The contractions were pretty regular, but nothing was changing since I was checked out at the clinic. Then, they gave me some medicine to help me sleep, which would also help stop the contractions if it was "false labor," but wouldn't stop them if it was true labor. Well, when I woke up I was still having contractions, but they had slowed way down, so we decided to go home.
The doctor was like really sure I would be back in a few hours to have the baby since she decided she thought I was in early labor, but here I am, still at home, and still having some contractions, but nothing like yesterday. The doctor and nurse both think the baby will be born in the next week or so, I guess we will see! I'll post pics of our impromptu hospital visit, and of our nursery soon! Keep praying for us as our little guy makes his decision about being born!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment