Hello! We had a wonderful vacation in the bahamas! It was very relaxing and we didn't do much except lay on the beach. Here is a pic of me in my suit that no one will see, except for you! You should feel special! My belly is really getting big isn't it!? When Keenan took this picture, I was like omg I can't believe how big my belly is, and hes like yeah, its pretty big. I said I didnt think it was that big since I don't generally see myself from the side, only from the top. Anyway, I was as surprised as you are! Keenan also got me a new camera for christmas, which inspired an impromptu photoshoot on the beach. I will post more photos soon.
Baby has been doing great. We had a check up last week and everything looks good. The heartbeat was 150. I can't wait to meet the little man!
I am also excited to be home for Christmas! It will be busy, but will also be fun!!
Looking good, momma!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics... you look super cute! Glad you had fun in the Bahamas!
ReplyDelete