Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Smiley baby!


Smiling, happy baby!

Hey Everyone! I wanted to post another picture from our scan last week. Our tech did a 3D scan, and they got a picture of the baby smiling!! It is soooo cute! Isn't it just the cutest baby you ever saw? :) I can't believe they got a pic of him smiling in there...pretty amazing! He's already a happy baby! I hope that's a sign of what he will be like on the outside. :)

Tomorrow I will be 20 weeks! Half way there!! I am so excited to meet the little guy. As you can tell from the pic he definitely has Keenan's nose! Poor guy! haha. We also got a few pics in 3D of him yawning and one that looks like hes sucking his thumb.


Sucking thumb?

Yawning


Otherwise, not much new here. With all of my free time, I have really been practicing my crocheting. I crocheted a baby afghan for the Hanschkes. Now I have been working on my own baby's afghan and making baby beanies. I just got a great pattern of a baby caccoon that I am excited to start on. Keenan has been busy with school and also very sick the past few days, apparently colds are going around at school. I hope I don't catch it!

Until next time!
Lindsey

P.S. I changed the comment setting on the blog so anyone should be able to comment now without needing to be registered. Feel free to comment if you want to!

3 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! I cannot believe you are halfway thru your pregnancy. Can't wait to see you both at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see if I can comment! LOVE the pics of little guy! Can't wait to see his smiling face in the real world!

    ReplyDelete