Another check up today and things are going great! The wee babe is growing like a weed. The heartbeat was normal and everything looked good. Now that we're into the second trimester Lindsey is feeling much better. She only pukes once a week now!
Thanks for that, Keenan. I'm sure everyone is happy to know about my puking...Anyway, I have been feeling much better and I definitely have a bump. It's great that I feel better because I can actually enjoy it now. I am looking forward to the next appointment in about 3 weeks, we will have another ultrasound! It will be fun because we will get to see everything since its the full 20 week scan. I am also excited to feel the baby kick soon. I haven't felt it yet, but last time the doc thought I might feel something around 16 weeks. I have had little flutters, but its hard to tell what that is exactly. I'll be sure to post when I do feel it kick!
Until next time.....
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment