Monday, August 31, 2009

FAQ

I decided I would answer the 2 most frequently asked questions on here, since I'm sure if you haven't asked them yet you would like to know anyway.

Are we going to find out if its a boy or a girl? Yes, we are planning on finding out, but we are not sure yet if we will tell.

Do we have names picked out? Yes we have names picked out that we like, but again we are not telling anyone what they are until we actually name the baby when it gets here. Also, what if the baby is born and we decide its not one of the names we had already picked out and choose a completely different name? I want to be able to do that.

:)
Lindsey

I forgot the question: When are we due? March 4.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats you two!!!! What is your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. March 4th is the lucky day. That was confirmed today at our ultrasound. We're 13 weeks, 7cm head to rump and right on schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea to wait on names. With both our kiddos we changed what we thought they would be when they were born. So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete